The term ‘WilkieTV Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 07905553. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site details (such as the URI you came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser (User-Agent)
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Please note that all material contained within this website is either held under copyright by WilkieTV Ltd, or where logos and/or media from third parties are used, the copyright remains with the respective third party.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may update our terms and conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new terms and conditions on this page.
If applicable, we will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "Last Updated" date at the bottom of this document.
You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these terms and conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
Last Updated: February 03, 2021